Don’t pop it, Just patch it! because it is Not An Ordinary Patch
Rapid Acne treatment?
You asked – we delivered. Introducing Skin Rózsa’s Microdarts acne patches with microneedle technology which target stubborn pimples above and below the skin. Accepting all skin types and being gender-neutral, our patches can provide an overnight rapid acne treatment. With microneedles embedded in every patch, these powerful patches are designed to penetrate pimples and kill off bacteria deep within the follicle, targeting acne effectively
How does it work?
Our patch contains 2 layers. One is a microneedle layer using innovative microneedle technology, which includes more than 90% Hyaluronic acid, Salicylic acid with other active ingredients in every microneedle. These self-dissolving microneedles will penetrate and take ingredients into the deeper layer of the skin, targeting acne from the root very effectively. The other layer is the Hydrocolloid layer, which absorbs pus and oil from the acne and protects it from bacteria. With these two-layer structures, acne heels faster.
How we are different!
- Remember it is not a hydrocolloid patch readily available in the market. It is a microneedle patch which is much more effective and better than a hydrocolloid patch
- Loaded with 120 Microneedles embedded with powerful acne-fighting ingredients, They don’t just stop the bacteria, they kill them.
- Our patches have more Sharper, longer, more stable microdots when compared with lookalike patches
Our skin pops right before any big event! Big problem. But no need to worry now because Skin Rózsa acne patches are clear transparent and for every skin-tone, so everyone can go incognito. Once you stick the patch it will get invisible right after 15 minutes leaving only a light unnoticeable hue. Even if you have a huge zit or pimple, it will mask it, making it almost invisible. You can wear it day and night to make your acne less noticeable.
Bigger And Badder
Made with 3x more needles than other brands, which means triple the pimple-fighting power per patch. ultrafine tip and Unique pyramid-shaped micropoints adapts easily with the skin to work effectively.
Painless without any mark
Our patches will give you a painless experience and there will be no needle marks after removing it.
Clinically tested and dermatologist reviewed
We have used premium-grade hydrocolloids and never, ever tested it on animals. Skin Rózsa acne patches are developed and formulated alongside the board of dermatologists. Their expertise and rigorous standards for testing have helped us materialize products that end breakouts and breakout-related issues, head-on. For all skin types, these patches are non-irritating and have premium-grade hydrocolloid outer border.
Microneedle vs Hydrocolloid
- Rapid overnight acne treatment. These Patches will shrink your zit overnight or even suck out all the gunk and speed up the process of vanishing them.
- Targets acne, black or white head, blemishes, and cystic acne
- Patch gets invisible after 15 minutes of application. Making itself and the pimple almost unnoticeable
- Seals off the acne or pimple so that you can apply the makeup without worsening or spreading the acne.
- Applying the patch first before makeup will normalize the elevated appearance of pimple or zit and lightens their color. Use concealer over the patch and no one can notice that you are having a tiny enemy on skin.
Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic acid, Madecassoside, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice), Acacia Senegal, Quanterium 73
- 9 microdarts patches in sealed container
- Size 14mm
- Sealed in aluminium foil which has Ziplock so the product can be put back safely after using
Tip and Tricks
- Applying moisturizer on the acne site after removing the patch will prevent it’s recurrence
- Covering pimples or zit with patch before makeup is a perfect hack to hide them completely. Even the elevated appearance of the pimple can also mask. Also, by doing this you can prevent the worsening of acne and its spread.
- Don’t wash the area when the patch has been applied.